Lixar is looking for an iOS Developer to join our team.
As an iOS Developer, you have:
- 2-3+ years of iOS development experience
- Demonstrable skills in managing time and priorities effectively
- Initiative and creativity when approaching challenges
- User interface design and development experience
- Objective-C and development experience utilizing iOS version 7.0 and newer
- Knowledge of software development lifecycles for web and mobile-based software
- Experience working with RESTful Web Services (E.g. AFNetworking, RestKit, Alamofire)
- Strong knowledge of iOS memory management
- Knowledge of concurrent programming (GCD, multithreading, NSOperationQueue)
- Proficiency in UIKit, Foundation, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Data frameworks
- Experience with XCode and source control (Git)
- Experience integrating third-party libraries and APIs (Cocoapods, Carthage)
Preferably, you also have:
- Hands-on knowledge of iOS 8 + features (e.g., ARC, Storyboards, Auto Layout, Swift)
- Knowledge of Secure Coding Techniques and OS Security Features
- Knowledge of the agile development methodology
- Experience creating user-friendly customer applications
- Experience working with formal QA processes and proper bug handling
- Experience using iOS Instruments for solving performance issues and memory leaks
As the ideal candidate, you:
- Have a sense of humour
- Know that your routine is in fact, not routine
- Communicate exceptionally well with management, peers, and clients
- Have “Attention to detail” as your middle name
- Don’t blame others for your mistakes
- A strong desire for learning something new everyday
- Get things done!
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar today!