Lixar I.T. Inc. is looking for a full-time Junior Front End Developer to become part of our Ottawa team. Lixar offers a dynamic, interesting and innovative experience. If you are looking for an opportunity to learn from the best and make your mark, then this is the opportunity for you. The candidates will be those with a passion for technology and are in it for adventures.
What you will be doing:
- A little bit of everything – you could be developing a back-end system for one of the world’s great museums, creating a website for a local builder or creating test scripts for automated testing – perhaps all at the same time! The sky’s the limit!
- Be part of something bigger than yourself – Lixar believes in Code, Community and Culture.
- Code – Create quality code that you can be proud of.
- Community – Lixar supports local and global communities through education, healthy lifestyles and innovation.
- Culture – We actually like each other and work together to create the best client experience.
What you must have:
- Exposure to Code Versioning and Code Management
- Interest or experience with React, Node.js, and/or Angular
- Exceptional communication skills
- Great time management skills
- Experience using Window operating systems, applications and computer hardware/software and understanding of TCP/IP networks, servers, VPN, firewalls
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or related field, is preferred but not mandatory
What you must value:
- A sense of humour
- Like knowing that your routine is in fact, not routine
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Have “attention to detail” as your middle name
- Not blaming others for your mistakes
- Getting things done!
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar today!
Thank you for applying! We look forward to meeting with the selected interview candidates.
Lixar IT welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.