Lixar is looking for a .NET Team Lead to become part of our team. As a team lead, you will be part of a team supporting and participating in the ongoing development of leading edge applications. The ideal candidate will be a senior .NET developer who has experience working directly with clients, excellent communication skills and a sense of commitment to customer satisfaction.
As an Experienced .NET Team Lead, you will have:
- 7+ years previous development experience
- 3+ years leadership experience
- Post-secondary education in engineering or computer science or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to manage time and priorities effectively
- Experience working on and leading enterprise level projects that involved at least four or more team members
- Demonstrable experience interfacing with clients in extracting use cases and deriving requirements
- Working experience in various software development lifecycles including Waterfall, Agile (SCRUM)
- Able to communicate effectively within a development team and with clients
- Leadership skills and experience mentoring team members
- Experience with application server set-up using IIS
- Experience using RESTful and SOAP Web Service technologies: ASP.NET, AJAX, JSON, XML
- Working experience with OO Patterns: Singleton, Façade, Factory, Visitor
- Experience with Test Automation frameworks: NUnit, Nmock, EasyMock
- Familiarity with Windows Operating Systems
- Experience with VisualStudio
- Knowledge of formal design languages, including UML, Rational Rose
- Working knowledge of Database and data frameworks technology: RDBMS, ADO.NET, ODBC, NHibernate, SQLServer
With these attributes:
- A sense of humour
- Like knowing that your routine is in fact, not routine
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Have “attention to detail” as your middle name
- Be comfortable communicating with all levels of management and peers
- Not blame others for your mistakes
- Exceptional client communication skills
- Get things done!
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar today!