Lixar is looking for a Support Developer to become part of our team. As a key contributor, you will be supporting and developing leading edge applications. The ideal candidate will be a committed developer who has a strong sense of self and strives for perfection.
As an Experienced Support Developer, you will have:
- 5+ years previous combined development and support experience
- 3+ years of experience and knowledge of C#
- Expert knowledge and experience with OMS
- Experience with monitoring, searching, and analyzing data from Log Analytics
- Knowledge regarding integrating Application Insights with Log Analytics
- Prior experience building visualizations and dashboards in OMS
- Knowledge in configuring alerts, runbooks, and automation in OMS
- Working knowledge of design patterns and software design
- Working experience with caching: ASP.NET, IIS, .NET
- Web site security, authentication, and authorization experience
- SQL database experience or similar database experience
- Experience in both front and back end development
- Excellent debugging and analysis skills
- Apply initiative and creativity when approaching challenges
- Experience working on a long-term projects (more than one year) that involved four or more team members
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Preferably, you will also have:
- Experience with OO development
- NoSQL/non-Relational datastores experience
- Deployment experience
- DevOPS experience
With these attributes:
- A sense of humour
- Like knowing that your routine is in fact, not routine
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality and customer service
- Be comfortable communicating with all levels of management and peers
- Not blame others for your mistakes
- Get things done!
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar today!
Thank you for applying! We look forward to meeting with the selected interview candidates.
Lixar IT welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.