Lixar is looking for a Product Marketer to join our Ottawa team. As a Product Marketer you will work within the marketing team and be responsible for the outbound marketing activities for our products. You will work with technical teams to position marketing messages. You will develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial to this role.
What you will be doing:
- Developing product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market
- Creating competitive analysis plans
- Helping to communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team
- Developing the sales tools that support the selling process of our products
- Planning the launch of new products and releases and managing the cross-functional implementation
- Researching and communicating market opportunities
- Helping to develop marketing programs that drive demand for our products
As a Product Marketer, you will have:
- 5+ years of software product marketing experience
- Very strong written communication skills
- Experience managing trade show events
- Excellent people and management skills
- Strong ability to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
The following would be considered an asset:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or marketing
With these attributes:
- A sense of humour
- Like knowing that your routine is in fact, not routine
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Be comfortable communicating with all levels of management and peers
- Not blame others for your mistakes
- Get things done!
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar today!