It’s an exciting time to be working in Data and AI. Organizations everywhere are beginning to accept that data needs to be a huge part of their business. At Lixar, we have the privilege to help our customers get there.
We get to solve complex and challenging data problems every day and get to leverage best in class products and applications with technology partners like Microsoft that allow us to build innovative Machine Learning, Big Data, and Cloud-based application solutions for world class clients.
What you will have:
- 5+ years of Strategic Partnerships, Product Marketing (or similar field) experience
- Passion for data
- Curiosity and a love for digging in to the details
- Exceptional communication skills with management, peers, and clients
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure and related technologies
What you will be doing:
We’re looking for a Go To Market Manager with a passion for forming great relationships to join our practice. You’ll work closely with team members on the Strategic Partnerships team and our Marketing team to help to manage our technical partnerships and channel relationships that drive sales motions.
- Running the Incentive Management Process
- Designing workshop programs
- Managing sponsorships and coordinating in person and virtual conferences
- Creating partner related “offers” by industry for Cloud, Data and Application
- Creating and managing Microsoft IP Co-Sell offers
- Managing Communications and Relationships: The Dedicated Partner-focused Marketing Manager for MS partnership; Effective liaison with Lixar and BDO business units; Alignment of Lixar Marketing plan with Microsoft Marketing; Lead or contribute to MSFT PR initiatives; Create thought leadership opportunities
- Managing Content Creation: Drive social media boosts and campaigns; Microsoft Case Study generation, ie: videos, one pagers, presentations; Create Partner focused reusable content for Lixar packaged services; Create Microsoft-facing presentations
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar today!