BDO Lixar is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our remote Canadian team. As a key contributor, you will help us take our professional services practice to the next level. The ideal candidate will be a technical team member with working knowledge of cloud native solutions.
What you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree / diploma in Computer Science / Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years in network and system engineering for on premise, hybrid or cloud solutions
- 3+ years experience working with Azure Cloud services
- Experience automating and managing infrastructure-as-code
- Experience in configuration management and developing CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in DevOps and MLOps Methodology
- Familiarity with Linux fundamentals
- Rebased a branch in Git
What will make you stand out:
- Scripting experience in your language of choice (Python, Bash, Powershell, etc)
- Used container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes deployments)
- Used an artifact repository
- Worked in a multi-function team to deliver end-to-end solutions
As the ideal candidate, you must value:
- Creating a culture of inclusivity, diversity where we embrace our differences
- Holding ourselves accountable to a high level of quality
- Knowing that routines are in fact, not routine
- Encouraging communication within all levels of the organization
- Have a sense of humour
- A blameless, iterative approach to delivery and excellence
- Getting things done!
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to BDO Lixar today!