Lixar is looking for an Azure .NET Developer to become part of our team.
As an Experienced Azure .NET Developer, you will have:
- Solid working experience in .NET (C#) development
- Demonstrable experience with Azure, including service architecture and the mechanics of the build and release process
- Experience using RESTful and SOAP Web Service technologies: ASP.NET, AJAX, JSON, XML
- Working experience with OO Patterns: Singleton, Façade, Factory, Visitor
- Knowledge of formal design languages like UML
- Working knowledge of database and data frameworks technology: RDBMS, ADO.NET, SQL Server
- Experience working on and enterprise level projects that involved at least four team members
Nice to haves, but not required:
- Microsoft certifications
- Experience in AWS and/or GCP
- Knowledge of IoT and how it fits in the Azure ecosystem
With these attributes:
- A sense of humour
- Like knowing that your routine is in fact, not routine
- Have exceptional communication skills
- High commitment to quality and attention to detail
- Not blame others for your mistakes
- Get things done!
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar today!