Lixar is looking for an Azure Technical Prime (also known as Cloud Solution Architect) to become part of our team.
As an Azure Technical Prime, you will have:
- 10+ years previous Microsoft / .NET development experience
- Demonstrable experience with architecting both cloud-based and hybrid solutions
- Leadership skills, experience in mentoring team members
- Certifications that cover both the .Net stack and the Azure platform
- 2+ years of current professional experience in creating solutions that heavily leverage Azure in some capacity
- Experience working on long-term enterprise projects (more than one year) that involved at least four team members
- Ability and flexibility to manage time and priorities effectively
- Experience in an Agile software development environment (SCRUM)
- Demonstrable knowledge of the SDLC
- Knowledge of formal design patterns and languages such as SOA, MOA, UML, and Rational Rose
- Knowledge of database architecture and operation
The following would be considered an asset:
- Experience working in a small company where teamwork and communication is paramount
- Familiarity with other cloud platforms which could help differentiate offerings from different vendors
- Experience implementing and deploying Azure PaaS solutions
- Experience architecting and designing highly scalable systems
- Development tools: Visual Studio, VSTS etc.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and DevOps
With these attributes:
- A sense of humour
- Like knowing that your routine is in fact, not routine
- Have exceptional communication skills especially when communicating technical concepts
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality and customer service
- Not blame others for your mistakes
- Get things done!
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar today!