We are looking for an experienced Back-end developer to join our IT team! As a Back-end Developer, you will be responsible for the server-side web application logic as well as for the integration of the front-end part. If you have outstanding programming skills and a great passion for developing beautiful, innovative applications, then you will love this job.
What you will be doing:
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
- Main focus on coding and debugging
- Collaborate with Front-end developers
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Provide training, help and support to other team members
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in thew future
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Learn about new technologies
- Stay up to date with current best practices
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of designers, developers and system administrators
- Participate in conferences and educational programs
- Follow new and emerging technologies
As a Back-end Developer, you will have:
- 5+ years of experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of web development
- 5+ years of experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP and Python
- 3+ years of experience with CMS framework
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
With these attributes:
- A sense of humour
- Like knowing that your routine is in fact, not routine
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Be comfortable communicating with all levels of management and peers
- Not blame others for your mistakes
- Get things done!
Thank you for applying! We look forward to meeting with the selected interview candidates.
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar today!