Lixar I.T. is looking for a Cloud Application Architect to join our team. As a Cloud Application Architect you will be part of a team supporting and participating in the ongoing development of leading edge applications. The ideal candidate will be a senior technical resource with a background in data-driven software development and a solid knowledge of architecture both on-premise and in the cloud.
As Cloud Application Architect, you have:
- Current professional experience in creating/architecting solutions for cloud (Azure/AWS/GCP) through design, delivery and maintenance phases.
- In depth knowledge in Cloud Storage ( types, performance, scalability etc…)
- A keen understanding of designing cloud solutions for non-functional requirements such as observability, availability, resilience, scalability etc.
- Experience in executing large/enterprise-scale software solutions
- Experience with with Infrastructure-as-Code and Configuration-as-Code tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Azure ARM, CloudFormation
- Excellent research and documentation skills
- A good understanding of cloud based services on Azure (or AWS/GCP) and a strong desire to learn more
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey complex technical solutions to various levels of the organization
- Professional experience using a variety of programming languages such as C#/.NET, Java, Python, Ruby, Node.js.
Preferably, you also have:
- Architect Certification on a major cloud platform (GCP, Azure, or AWS)
- Exposure to IoT “near real-time” scalable applications.
- Some exposure to technologies such as: Databricks (Spark), Elasticsearch, Kafka, Hadoop or Synapse (SQLDW, ADF, ADLS, AAS)
As the ideal candidate, you:
- Communicate exceptionally well with management, peers, and clients
- Have high attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Have a sense of humour
- Know that your routine is in fact, not routine
- Don’t blame others for your mistakes
- Get things done!
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar today!