Lixar is looking for a Cloud Solution Architect to become part of our team.
As a Cloud Solution Architect, you will have:
- 7+ years previous Microsoft / .NET development experience
- Demonstrable experience with architecting both cloud-based and hybrid solutions
- Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud
- Experience working on long-term enterprise projects (more than one year) that involved at least four team members
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to manage time and priorities effectively
- Demonstrable experience interfacing with clients in extracting use cases and deriving requirements
- Leadership skills, experience in mentoring team members
- Experience in an Agile software development environment (SCRUM)
- Knowledge of formal design patterns and languages such as SOA, MOA, UML, and Rational Rose
- Knowledge of database architecture and operation
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and DevOps
The following would be considered an asset:
- Experience working in a small company where teamwork is paramount
- Experience implementing and deploying Azure PaaS solutions
- Experience architecting and designing highly scalable systems
- Development tools: Visual Studio, VSTS etc.
With these attributes:
- A sense of humour
- Like knowing that your routine is in fact, not routine
- Have exceptional communication skills
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality and customer service
- Not blame others for your mistakes
- Get things done!
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar today!