Lixar I.T. is looking for a Product Owner with a specialty in data to join our data team in Toronto. In this role, you will be working closely with clients to understand the vision and collaborating with our developers to create solutions and turn ideas into reality. You will need top-notch communication skills, a commitment to success, and an easy familiarity with technical matters.
As an experienced Data Product Owner, you have:
- Experience as a Product Owner, Sales Engineer, Customer Facing Technical Analyst, or similar experience
- An understanding of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or other cloud technologies
- Proven experience working in a software development environment
- Proven ability to meet commitments, timelines and deliver
- Accountability for actions and understands the business impact of decisions made
- Ability to prioritize technology decisions based on business value and impact
- Ability to understand things at an architectural level, but explain them well to a non-technical person
What you will be doing:
- Identify solutions used to solve key customer’s business objectives
- Work closely with all key areas of the business from a technical and non-technical standpoint
- Develop detailed requirements, stories and acceptance criteria for the development teams
- Communicate technical vision through design, architecture, process and development discussions
- Show customer leadership through the recommendation of technical and business approaches that show a true understanding of the client’s objectives
As the ideal candidate, you:
- Communicate exceptionally well with management, peers, and clients in regards to data
- Have a sense of humour
- High personal standards and commitment to quality
- Get things done!
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar today!