Lixar is looking for a SQL Database Developer to join our team. As a key contributor, you will be you will be part of a team working on leading edge projects. The ideal candidate will be a committed individual who has a strong sense of self and strives for perfection.
As an Intermediate SQL Developer, you will have:
- Sound knowledge of relational database principles
- Ability to build complex SQL queries
- Proficiency with relational data modeling
- Demonstrated ability to write DDL and DML queries, procedures, etc
- Excellent problem recognition and problem solving abilities
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to manage time and priorities effectively
- Ability to work in small teams and with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The following would be considered an asset:
- Knowledge of source control and bug tracking systems like Git and Jira
- Experience applying data warehousing principles and technologies
- Working knowledge of ETL tools and practices
- General knowledge of UNIX file systems
- Understanding of object-oriented programming principles
- Understanding of abstraction concepts and integration with application code
- Post-secondary education in computer science
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum frameworks
With these attributes:
- A sense of humour
- Able to communicate effectively within a development team and with clients
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Not blame others for your mistakes
- Get things done!
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar today!