Lixar I.T. is looking for a seasoned DevSecOps Engineer to join our Lixar family. As a DevSecOps Engineer, you will be responsible for planning, designing, and implementing Vulnerability Engineering and Management activities end to end.
The ideal candidate will be a senior technical team member with a background in system or network engineering and a solid knowledge of security best practices for both on-premise and in the cloud.
As DevSecOps Engineer, you have:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a comparable field from an accredited institution
- 5+ years in network and system engineering for on premise, hybrid and cloud solutions
- 5+ years in designing, configuring, and remediating complex secured computing environments
- Strong experience implementing security monitoring, logging, and alerting
- Experience in DevSecOps Methodology and automating security controls into CI/CD processes
- Experience with information security frameworks and best practices (i.e CIS. NIST, RFC2196, etc)
- Experience with compliance standards (e.g. PCI-DSS, GDPR, CCPA)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey complex technical solutions to various levels of the organization
- Demonstrated problem solving, capacity planning and process creation skills
- Knowledge of windows and linux patch management and related security functions (authentication, encryption, SSL, Ciphers, etc)
- Comprehension in the security areas of Key Management Systems, Certificate Management, Encryption, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Scanning, Security and Monitoring tools, etc.
Preferably, you also have:
- Strong scripting experience in your language of choice (Python, Bash, Powershell, etc)
- DevOps Automation experience with tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Terraform
- Container Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes deployments)
- Security Certifications preferable
- Experience with Azure Security Center or other real time security monitoring/scanning tools like splunk, Nagios, Nessus
As the ideal candidate, you:
- Communicate exceptionally well with management, peers, and clients
- Have high attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Have a sense of humour
- Know that your routine is in fact, not routine
- Don’t blame others for your mistakes
- Get things done!
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar today!