Lixar is looking for an Experienced Domino Developer to become part of our team on a one-year contract. In this role, you will be part of a team supporting and participating in the ongoing development of our client’s line of business applications. Some work at our client’s site in Ottawa will be required. In the past, you’ve carried significant responsibility for the development of major projects including Domino applications using Java.
As an Experienced Domino Developer, you will have:
- 6+ years previous Java development experience
- IBM Enterprise Domino experience
- User Interface development experience
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to manage time and priorities effectively
- Apply initiative and creativity when approaching challenges
- Knowledge of version control (SVN)
- Experience working as part of a multi-discipline team
The following would be considered an asset:
- Experience working in a large enterprise
With these attributes:
- A sense of humour
- Like knowing that your routine is in fact, not routine
- Have exceptional communication skills
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Be comfortable communicating with all levels of management and peers
- Not blame others for your mistakes
- Get things done!
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar today!