Lixar, fueled by BDO is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join our QA practice for a 4 month contract (with possible extension). As a contributor, you will be part of a team to develop leading edge applications. The ideal candidate will be a committed analyst who enjoys ‘digging deep’ and strives for perfection.
What you must have:
- 4 or more years of experience as a QA Analyst
- Must hold a valid Enhanced Reliability clearance
- Experience in backend, web and mobile applications testing
- Knowledge and experience with Test Case/Requirement Management tools
- Knowledge and experience in creating comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Knowledge of Azure Devops tools and Azure alert rules for resources
- Solid understanding of SQL queries and scripting
- Experience in Azure Kusto query Language (strongly preferred)
- Manual and Automated API Rest/Web services testing experience
- Automated testing/Programming experience in Java or similar language
- Load testing and performance testing experience
- Experience in testing distributed cloud based application architectures
- Experience working in an Agile team framework
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to manage time and priorities effectively
- Able to communicate effectively within a development team and with clients
As the ideal candidate, you must value:
- Creating a culture of inclusivity, diversity where we embrace our differences
- Holding ourselves accountable to a high level of quality
- Knowing that routines are in fact, not routine
- Encouraging communication within all levels of the organization
- Have a sense of humour
- A blameless, iterative approach to delivery and excellence
- Getting things done!
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar, Fueled by BDO today!