Lixar is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join the QA practice at Lixar. As a key contributor, you will be part of a team to develop leading edge applications. The ideal candidate will be a committed analyst who enjoys ‘digging deep’ and strives for perfection.
As an Experienced QA Analyst, you will have:
- At least 4 years of experience as a QA
- Intermediate programming experience in Java or any other OO language.
- Knowledge and experience with Test Case/Requirement Management tools
- Experience in testing backend, web and mobile applications
- Able to communicate effectively within a development team and with clients
- Proven experience in creating comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to manage time and priorities effectively
- Good overall knowledge of SLDC
- Experience in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality
Preferably, you also have:
- Experience working in a small company where team work is paramount
- Experience or Exposure to:
- Jira, JUnit, NGTest
- Rest/Web services test experiences
- Experience with Test Automation Tools
- Load testing and performance testing experience
With these attributes:
- A sense of humour
- Like knowing that your routine is in fact, not routine
- The ability to push back in a professional manner and get people ‘on-side’
- Exceptional client communication skills
- A self starter attitude – make things happen, don’t wait for them to happen!
Thank you for applying! We look forward to meeting with the selected interview candidates.
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar today!