Lixar is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join the QA practice at Lixar. As a key contributor, you will be part of a team to develop leading edge applications. The ideal candidate will be a committed analyst who enjoys ‘digging deep’ and strives for perfection.
As an Experienced QA Analyst, you will have:
- 4 or more years of experience as a QA Analyst
- Programming experience in Java or similar language.
- Experience in backend, web and mobile applications testing
- Knowledge and experience with Test Case/Requirement Management tools
- Knowledge and experience in creating comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience with Unit test like JUnit, NGTest and test Automation Tools
- Experience working in Agile Sprints
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to manage time and priorities effectively
- Able to communicate effectively within a development team and with clients
- Experience with a ticketing system like Jira
- API Rest/Web services testing experience
- Load testing and performance testing experience
With these attributes:
- A sense of humour
- Like knowing that your routine is in fact, not routine
- The ability to push back in a professional manner and get people ‘on-side’
- Exceptional client communication skills
- A self starter attitude – make things happen, don’t wait for them to happen!
Thank you for applying! We look forward to meeting with the selected interview candidates.
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar today!