Lixar is looking for an Intermediate Software Test Engineer to join the Quality Assurance practice at Lixar in Regina, SK. As a key contributor, you will be part of a team to develop leading edge applications. The ideal candidate will be a committed analyst who enjoys ‘digging deep’ and strives for perfection. This role will be remote.
As an Experienced Software Test Automation Engineer, you will have:
- At least 4 years of experience as a QA Analyst/Software Automation Engineer
- Experience in testing backend, web and mobile applications
- Knowledge and experience with Test Case/Requirement Management tools
- Able to communicate effectively within a development team and with clients
- Proven experience in creating comprehensive test plans and test cases and interpreting test scenarios from customer requirements
- Intermediate programming skills in C#
- Significant experience developing Selenium and/or Appium tests using SpecFlow
- Experience in the testing of web services (RESTFUL/SOAP)
- Familiarity with API testing using Postman, SoapUI or similar
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to manage time and priorities effectively
- Good overall knowledge of SLDC
- Experience in working within Agile methodologies
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality
With these attributes:
- A sense of humour
- Like knowing that your routine is in fact, not routine
- The ability to push back in a professional manner and get people ‘on-side’
- Exceptional client communication skills
- A self-starter attitude – make things happen, don’t wait for them to happen!
Thank you for applying! We look forward to meeting with the selected interview candidates.
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar today!