Lixar is looking for a Support Developer to become part of our team. As a key contributor, you will be part of a team to support and develop leading edge applications. The ideal candidate will be a committed developer who has a strong sense of self and strives for perfection.
As an Experienced Support Developer, you will have:
- 5+ years previous combined development and support experience
- 3+ years of experience and knowledge of C#
- Working knowledge of design patterns and software design
- Working experience with caching: ASP.NET, IIS, .NET
- Web site security, authentication, and authorization experience
- SQL database experience or similar database experience
- Experience in both front and back end development
- Excellent debugging and analysis skills
- Understanding of overall software development lifecycle
- Apply initiative and creativity when approaching challenges
- Experience working on a long-term projects (more than one year) that involved at least four team members
Preferably, you will also have:
- Experience with OO development
- NoSQL/non-Relational datastores experience
- Deployment experience
- DevOPS experience is a bonus
With these attributes:
- A sense of humour
- Like knowing that your routine is in fact, not routine
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality and customer service
- Be comfortable communicating with all levels of management and peers
- Not blame others for your mistakes
- Get things done!
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar today!