Lixar is looking for a Microsoft Partner Manager to become part of our team in either Toronto or Ottawa.
What you will be doing:
- Drive the end to end relationship with the partner leveraging marketing activities, existing relationships and capitalizing on opportunities
- Build trusted advisor relationships with Microsoft through a deep understanding of their strategy and business goals and a proven ability to execute successfully
- Engage partners and our sales team in co-operative account planning and targeting while developing go-to-market strategies
- Demonstrate accurate and predictable pipeline management and revenue goal success
- The ability to tackle a diverse set of requirements while specializing in driving projects to successful completion
As a Microsoft Partner Manager, you will have:
- 5+ years previous of business development experience
- Proven experience and ability to establish and build successful and profitable channel partner relationships is essential.
- Experience with having revenue targets and other business metrics
- Experience collaborating with Marketing on demand generation strategy and activities
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to manage time and priorities effectively
- Apply initiative and creativity when approaching challenges
- Leadership skills, experience in mentoring junior team members
The following would be considered an asset:
- Experience working with CRM Dynamics 365
- High level knowledge and/or awareness with Microsoft cloud (Azure) technologies and services
- Experience working in a small company where teamwork is paramount
- Experience working hand in hand with remote teams is a plus
With these attributes:
- A sense of humour
- You embrace knowing that your routine is in fact, not routine
- Exceptional communication skills
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Comfort communicating with all levels of management and peers
- You do not blame others for your mistakes
- You get things done!
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar today!