Lixar is looking for a candidate who has a strong ability to quickly grasp issues, establish clear objectives for implementation and respond with urgency to achieve goals in the project timelines. Autonomous, dynamic and able to solve problems, the Project Manager must have natural leadership skills, be proactive and demonstrate sound judgment and strong interpersonal skills. A history with software development projects is fundamental to your success.
What you will be doing:
- Managing scope and requirements across the lifecycle of Software Development projects.
- Establishing and managing project plans (using Agile, Waterfall or other project methodologies).
- Planning, organizing, tracking and leading technical projects of varying sizes and timelines.
- Balancing the client’s and development team’s needs on an ongoing basis to help lead the team to success.
- Communicating project status to all key stakeholders and ensuring that any issues that may impact objectives are brought forward and addressed.
- Assisting project leaders in the development of project plans and ensure that all team members understand their assigned responsibilities.
- Setting up, facilitating and documenting team and client meetings.
- Writing proposals, responding to RFI/RFPs, gathering input from SMEs.
- Coordinating and reporting on progress, billables, and costs of project delivery.
- Coordinating and contributing to project estimation efforts.
What you must have:
- 2+ years’ experience in a Project Management role, specifically with software project delivery.
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and Waterfall.
- Demonstrated a high level of effectiveness in both written and verbal communication.
- Proven ability to meet commitments, meet timelines and deliver.
- Ability to work independently, manage change and work well under pressure.
- Proven ability to apply initiative and creativity when approaching challenges.
- Experience working with distributed and co-located teams.
- High personal standards and commitment to quality
As part of the Lixar team, we cherish:
- Knowing that routines are in fact, not routine.
- Holding ourselves accountable to a high level of detail.
- Creating a culture of inclusivity, diversity where we embrace our differences.
- Encouraging communication within all levels of our organization.
- A blameless, iterative, approach to delivery and excellence.
- Getting things done!
Thank you for applying! We look forward to meeting with the selected interview candidates.
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar today!