Lixar is looking for a Project Coordinator to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring project staffing and financial information is up to date to drive the best possible project decisions. Organized and detail oriented with strong knowledge of project tracking and professional service automation tools. The Project Coordinator must have a strong ability to quickly grasp issues and respond with urgency to changing situations.
What you will be doing:
- Manage project plans (using MS Dynamics PSA and SmartSheet)
- Coordinating and reporting on progress, billables, and costs of project delivery
- Coordinating project staffing with the staffing team
- Ensuring timely project invoicing
What you must have:
- 3+ years’ experience in a Project Coordinator role, specifically with software project delivery
- Experience with MS Dynamics PSA and SmartSheet
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and Waterfall
- A high level of effectiveness in both written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to meet commitments, meet timelines and deliver
- Ability to work independently, manage change and work well under pressure
- Proven ability to apply initiative and creativity when approaching challenges
- Experience working with distributed and co-located teams
- High personal standards and commitment to quality
What you must value:
- Knowing that routines are in fact, not routine.
- Holding ourselves accountable to a high level of quality.
- Creating a culture of inclusivity, diversity where we embrace our differences.
- Encouraging communication within all levels of our organization.
- A blameless, iterative, approach to delivery and excellence.
- Getting things done!
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar today!