Lixar is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join the QA practice at Lixar. As a key contributor, you will be part of a team to develop leading edge applications. The ideal candidate will be a committed analyst who enjoys ‘digging deep’ and strives for perfection.
As an Experienced QA Analyst, you will have:
- 3 or more years of experience as a QA Analyst
- Programming experience in Java or similar language.
- Experience in backend, web and mobile applications testing
- Knowledge and experience with Test Case/Requirement Management tools
- Knowledge and experience in creating comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience with Unit test like JUnit, NGTest and test Automation Tools
- Experience working in Agile Sprints
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to manage time and priorities effectively
- Able to communicate effectively within a development team and with clients
- Experience with a ticketing system like Jira
- API Rest/Web services testing experience
- Load testing and performance testing experience
With these attributes:
- A sense of humour
- Like knowing that your routine is in fact, not routine
- The ability to push back in a professional manner and get people ‘on-side’
- Exceptional client communication skills
- A self starter attitude – make things happen, don’t wait for them to happen!
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar today!