Lixar is looking for a remote candidate based in Regina SK, who has a strong ability to quickly grasp issues, establish clear objectives for implementation and respond with urgency to achieve goals in the project timelines. Autonomous, dynamic and able to solve problems, the Project Coordinator must have natural leadership skills, be proactive and demonstrate sound judgment and strong interpersonal skills.
What you will be doing:
- Coordinate and organize projects of varying size and timelines.
- Manage project plans (using MS Project or similar software).
- Balance the client and development teams needs on an ongoing basis.
- Communicate project status to all members of the project and ensure that any issues that may impact objectives are brought forward and addressed.
- Assist project leaders in the development of project plans and ensure that all team members understand their assigned responsibilities.
- Set up, facilitate and document team and client meetings.
- Write proposals and estimates.
What you must have:
- 3+ years’ experience with project management.
- Experience working with a remote team
- Experience producing requirements documentation, use cases and other related artifacts.
- A solid grasp of project management basics in an SDLC (software delivery life cycle) context.
- Private sector experience with multiple concurrent projects.
- Demonstrated high level of effectiveness both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to meet commitments, meet timelines and deliver.
- Accountability for your own actions and understands the business impact of decisions made.
- Ability to work independently, manage change and work well under pressure.
- Proven ability to apply initiative and creativity when approaching challenges.
- High personal standards and commitment to quality.
What you must value:
- A sense of humor
- Knowing that your routine is in fact, not routine
- High attention to detail
- Creation and promotion of an environment where people are on-side and feel a collective sense of success.
- Be comfortable communicating with all levels of management and peers
- Not blame others for your mistakes
- Get things done!
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar today!