Lixar is looking for a sales administrator to give clerical support to the sales & front-end teams. As a key member of the team, you will perform a number of duties focusing on customer satisfaction and coordinating team activities. These include CRM updates, reports, administrative functions, phone calls, greet customers, supporting proposals and coordinating responses, scheduling, follow up on sales calls, and help to make sales.
You must have the ability to multitask, be able to maintain good customer and internal relations, and keep detailed records of the interactions with clients, and be a team player. Lixar is looking for candidates that are organized, flexible, and professional.
What you will be doing:
- Providing administrative support and functions for Customer Relationship Management Systems (Dynamics)
- Updating Customer Records and ensuring CRM Data Quality Assurance
- Providing inbound Lead Support & Opportunity Research
- Report Generation & Preparation
- Customer Service and follow up
- Proposal Coordination
- Scheduling, Coordination, and Appointment Setting
- Expense Reporting
What you will have:
- A Business Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Self-motivated to generate results and make life easier for others
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and points of view with an ability to consult and influence outcomes
- Desire to work in a fast paced team focused environment
What you must value:
- A sense of humour
- Knowing that your routine is in fact, not routine
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Creation and promotion of an environment where people are on-side and feel a collective sense of success.
- Be comfortable communicating with all levels of management and peers
- Not blame others for your mistakes
- Get things done!
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar today!