Lixar, fuelled by BDO Canada, is looking for a Sales Engineer to join our remote Canadian team.
What you will be doing:
- Identifying business needs: start with the problem, not the solution
- Facilitating solution estimates and drafting statements of work
- Removing technical obstacles in front of a sale, advocating for customer interests to relevant internal team
- Creating and delivering presentations and product demonstrations in workshop-like environments
What you must have:
- Familiar with software development lifecycles (SDLC) and cloud-based platforms
- Experienced in securing input from all business and technical stakeholders (e.g. internal, customers, and partners).
- Skilled in navigating and orchestrating collaboration across multiple internal business units to help close deals
- A constant learner with a passion for continuous improvement
- A leader, drawing out and understanding customer technical pains and constraints
- Comfortable maintaining broad and up-to-date knowledge of projects, skills and technology
- Recognizing that just because a tech is shiny and new, it isn’t always useful to solve the problem
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to confidently describe technical concepts to a non-technical audience
What will make you stand out:
- Experience with major cloud technologies
- Experience in Data Science and Data Engineering, Machine Learning and “big data” environments
- Strong technical background and experience working with sales teams as a technical resource
As the ideal candidate, you must value:
- Creating a culture of inclusivity, diversity where we embrace our differences
- Holding ourselves accountable to a high level of quality
- Knowing that routines are in fact, not routine
- Encouraging communication within all levels of the organization
- Have a sense of humour
- A blameless, iterative approach to delivery and excellence
- Getting things done!
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar, Fuelled by BDO today!