Lixar I.T. is looking for a Senior Data Architect to join our data team. In this role, you will be part of a team supporting and participating in the ongoing development of leading edge, data-driven applications.
As an experienced Senior Data Architect, you have:
- 10+ years of experience as a Data Architect
- Master’s degree in IT/Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics or a related discipline
- Demonstrated experience leading architectural and data decisions that promote partnership between several disparate product teams.
- Strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle and agile development methodology.
- Experience with Big Data platforms and software like Hadoop, Apache Spark, HBase, HDFS, Map-Reduce, Pig, Hive, MongoDD, No SQL and Object databases.
- Experience with Hadoop frameworks such as Hortonworks and Cloudera.
- Experience with programming languages like Java, Python, JS and Angular
- Deep expertise in building cloud infrastructure like AWS, OpenStack, and Azure.
- Expertise in building communication channels between structured and unstructured database systems.
- Hands-on experience with large scale data environments, capacity planning, performance tuning and monitoring.
- Proficiency in architecting and delivering BI/EDW solutions.
- Strong analytical & programming skills as well as deep understanding of major RDBMS systems like Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server.
- Solid understanding of ETL architectures, data movement technologies and database concepts like Partitioning, Performance optimization.
- Possess skills and experience managing onsite/offshore team of size 10 or more in delivering Software development services.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities, based on a team building culture.
- This is a part hands on role for Client PoCs, internal designing etc.
- Must be able to bring new, bleeding edge big data, Streaming, petabytes stack for practical implementation.
As the ideal candidate, you:
- Have a passion for learning and a passion for data
- Have a sense of humour
- Communicate exceptionally well with management, peers, and clients
- Have high attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Get things done!
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar today!