As a Senior Developer, you will have:
- Working experience in various software development lifecycles including Waterfall, Agile (SCRUM)
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to take responsibility and run with tasks and projects
- A desire to share your knowledge with team mates
With these attributes:
- A sense of humour
- Like knowing that your routine is in fact, not routine
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Be comfortable communicating with all levels of management and peers
- Not blame others for your mistakes
- Get things done!
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar today!