As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you will have:
- 7+ years of development with OO or Functional languages
- Strong experience with one or more modern JS frameworks such as: React, Node.js, Meteor, Angular 2, Backbone
- Strong experience in writing scalable, enterprise level, web applications.
- Experience in one or more of the following server-side platforms: Node.js, .Net, Java
- Knowledge of SASS/LESS or similar CSS preprocessors
- Experience writing custom libraries and APIs that align with current RESTful standards.
- Strong experience with HTML & CSS (including Bootstrap) and current best practices
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to manage time and priorities effectively
- Ability to apply initiative and creativity when approaching challenges
- Ability to derive problem space requirements and drive towards design
- Post-secondary education in engineering or computer science or equivalent work experience
The following would be considered an asset:
- Experience with packaging and build tools such as: Gulp/Grunt, WebPack, Bower, yeoman
- Knowledge of semantic HTML
- Understanding of browser developer tools
- Understanding of automated testing frameworks such as Mocha, Jasmine
- Understanding of automated testing tools such as Selenium
- Knowledge of BDD (Behavior Driven Development) and Gherkin
- Knowledge of TDD practices
- Knowledge of .Net MVC and Razor templating
With these attributes:
- A sense of humour
- Like knowing that your routine is in fact, not routine
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Be comfortable communicating with all levels of management and peers
- Not blame others for your mistakes
- Get things done!
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar today!