Lixar is looking for a Senior or Intermediate React Developer to become part of our team. As a key contributor, you will be part of delivery teams building user interfaces for clients across multiple challenging domains. The ideal candidate is comfortable showing technical leadership and helping delivery quality with their teams.
As an Experienced React Developer, you will have:
- Strong experience with Angular, React Native, or comparable technologies
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience and contribution to Swagger documentation, generated SDKs and similar concepts
- Experience with front end testing
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to manage time and priorities effectively
- Apply initiative and creativity when approaching challenges
- Able to communicate effectively within a development team and with clients
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Leadership skills
- Post-secondary education in engineering or computer science or equivalent work experience
With these attributes:
- A sense of humour
- Like knowing that your routine is in fact, not routine
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Have “attention to detail” as your middle name
- Be comfortable communicating with all levels of management and peers
- Not blame others for your mistakes
- Exceptional client communication skills
- Get things done!
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar today!