As a team lead, you will be supporting and participating in the ongoing development of leading edge applications. The ideal candidate will be a senior developer who has experience working directly with clients, excellent communication skills and a sense of commitment to customer satisfaction.
As a Senior Java Team Lead, you will have:
- 6+ years previous Java development experience
- 3+ years team lead and mentoring experience
- Experience working on long-term enterprise projects
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to manage time and priorities effectively
- Initiative and creativity when approaching challenges
- Experience in an Agile software development environment (SCRUM)
- Proven experience using RESTful Web Services, XML, EJBs, JDBC, RDBMS, SQL
- Understanding of development frameworks such as, Spring, Hibernate, Apache Tiles
- Application server experience (e.g. Jboss, Tomcat)
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration (e.g. Maven, Bamboo, Cruise Control)
- Experience with test automation frameworks (JUnit, Mockito, TestNG, JMeter)
The following would be considered an asset:
- Experience working in a small company where team work is paramount
- Exposure to Mobile application development
- Familiarity with one or more of the following: Objective C, Android SDK
- Familiarity with MacOSX and other UNIX based Operating Systems
- Development tools: Maven, JIRA, Git, Confluence
With these attributes:
- A sense of humour
- Like knowing that your routine is in fact, not routine
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Be comfortable communicating with all levels of management and peers
- Not blame others for your mistakes
- Get things done!
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar today!