Senior Project Manager
Lixar is looking for a candidate who has a strong ability to quickly grasp issues, establish clear objectives for implementation and respond with urgency to achieve goals in the project timelines. Autonomous, dynamic and able to solve problems, the Senior Project Manager must have natural leadership skills, be proactive and demonstrate sound judgment and strong interpersonal skills.
What you must have:
- 7+ years’ experience in a Project Management role.
- Experience producing requirements documentation, use cases and other related artifacts.
- A solid grasp of project management basics in an SDLC (software delivery life cycle) context.
- Private sector experience with multiple concurrent projects.
- Demonstrated high level of effectiveness both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to meet commitments, meet timelines and deliver.
- Accepts accountability for actions and understands the business impact of decisions made.
- Ability to work independently, manage change and work well under pressure.
- Proven ability to apply initiative and creativity when approaching challenges.
- High personal standards and commitment to quality.
- Post Secondary education, PMP preferred
What you must value:
- A sense of humour
- Knowing that your routine is in fact, not routine
- Have high attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Creation and promotion of an environment where people are on-side and feel a collective sense of success.
- Be comfortable communicating with all levels of management and peers
- Not blame others for your mistakes
- Get things done!
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar today!