Lixar I.T. is looking for a Senior Python Developer to join our team. As a Senior Python Developer you will be part of a team supporting and participating in the ongoing development of leading edge applications running onMicrosoft Azure Cloud. The ideal candidate will be a senior technical resource with a background in data-driven software development and a solid knowledge of architecture both on-premise and in the cloud.
As Senior Python Developer, you have:
- Professional Python development experience
- Demonstrable experience with Azure services such as : Azure SQL, Azure Data Lake Storage Gen 2, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Kubernetes Service
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to manage time and priorities effectively
- Experience working on enterprise level projects that involved at least four team members
- Demonstrable experience interfacing with clients in extracting use cases and deriving requirements
- Experience in executing large-scale software solutions
- Excellent research and documentation skills
- Working experience with common python libraries/frameworks (pandas, numpy, flask, behave, etc)
- Working experience developing, maintaining and deploying custom Python packages (setuptools, wheels, eggs).
- Ability to test new and existing code using standard Python testing libraries (E.g. pytest)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey complex technical solutions to various levels of the organization
- A keen understanding and application of Python development best practices.
Preferably, you also have:
- Architect Certification on a major cloud platform (GCP, Azure, or AWS)
- Professional working with technologies such as; Databricks (Spark), Elasticsearch, Kafka, Hadoop or Synapse (SQLDW, ADF, ADLS, AAS)
- Some exposure to data science and the creation of machine learning pipelines
- Familiar with ONNX runtime for working with and building ML models
- Working experience with Jupyter Notebook
As the ideal candidate, you:
- Communicate exceptionally well with management, peers, and clients
- Have high attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Have a sense of humour
- Know that your routine is in fact, not routine
- Don’t blame others for your mistakes
- Get things done!
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar today!