Lixar is looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst to help drive the QA practice. As a full stack Quality contributor, you will be part of an integrated team that develops leading edge applications. The ideal candidate will assist in leading, supporting and inspiring the entire product team in their daily work with a clear goal in mind – great software.
As a Senior QA Analyst, you will:
- possess a solid background and understanding of all aspects of software quality and testing including black and white box,
- have demonstrated success in working within a unified team through close collaboration with client, business, development and dev ops members,
- hold a passion for accelerating the business, driving continuous improvement and helping others to adapt and optimize in order to succeed,
- be confident in your programming abilities, but more importantly you are fearless in close contact with code, back-end systems and databases,
- have experience with test automation tools and the ability to distinguish the responsible use of test automation,
- be an assertive communicator who actively contributes to discussions, can express themselves effectively, and considers the audience when speaking – all while respecting the rights and viewpoints of others.
- show a passion for learning and a penchant to share your newly gained knowledge with others
- At least 5 years of experience in software Quality Assurance.
- Experience in the testing of web services (RESTFUL/SOAP)
- Familiarity with API testing using Postman, SoapUI or similar
- Understanding of database concepts and previous exposure to SQL testing
- Experience with frontend website testing across all platforms and browsers
- Prior participation in performance and load testing of distributed systems
- Experience in executing automated tests and comprehension of CI methodology
The following would be considered an asset:
- Experience working in a small company where team work is paramount
- Prior involvement in professional services engagements
- Scrum leadership experience
- Past experience with leading exploratory testing with development and customers
- Pair testing, code, unit and integration testing review experience
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar today!