BDO Lixar is looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst to join our remote Canadian team. As a key contributor, you will be part of an integrated team to develop leading edge applications. The ideal candidate will lead, support and inspire the entire team in their daily work with a clear goal in mind – great software.
What you must have:
- At least 7 years of experience in software Quality Assurance, at least 2 of those in a leadership role
- A solid background and understanding of all aspects of software quality and testing including black and white box
- Mature leadership and coaching abilities
- A passion for accelerating the business, driving continuous improvement and helping others to adapt and optimize in order to succeed
- Some programming knowledge, but more importantly you are fearless in close contact with code.
- The ability to participate in or lead discussions with our clients about visions, goals, user behaviours, requirements and metrics. And goes without saying, software quality.
- Experience directing the work of off-shore resources
- Experience in testing backend, web and mobile applications
- Experience with Test Automation Tools and the ability to distinguish the responsible use of test automation
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI), Testing (CT) and Deployment (CD)
- Experience in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated success in working within a unified team through close collaboration with business, dev and dev ops members
What will make you stand out:
- Experience working in a small company where team work is paramount
- Prior involvement in professional services engagements
- Scrum leadership experience
- Past experience with leading exploratory testing with development and customers
- Pair testing, code, unit and integration testing review experience
As the ideal candidate, you must value:
- Creating a culture of inclusivity, diversity where we embrace our differences
- Holding ourselves accountable to a high level of quality
- Knowing that routines are in fact, not routine
- Encouraging communication within all levels of the organization
- Have a sense of humour
- A blameless, iterative approach to delivery and excellence
- Getting things done!
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to BDO Lixar today!