Lixar, fuelled by BDO Canada, is looking for a Senior React Developer to become a part of our remote Canadian team. As a key contributor, you will be part of delivery teams building user interfaces for clients across multiple challenging domains. The ideal candidate is comfortable showing technical leadership and helping deliver quality with their teams.
What you must have:
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience and familiarity with GraphQL as well as RESTFul API design and interaction
- Experience with unit testing and end to end testing
- Experience with CI / CD
- Show ability to mentor and teach newer developers
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to manage time and priorities effectively
- Apply initiative and creativity when approaching challenges
- Able to communicate effectively within a development team and with clients
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality
- A deep understanding of Agile methodologies and frameworks such as Scrum and Kanban
As the ideal candidate, you must value:
- Creating a culture of inclusivity, diversity where we embrace our differences
- Holding ourselves accountable to a high level of quality
- Knowing that routines are in fact, not routine
- Encouraging communication within all levels of the organization
- Have a sense of humour
- A blameless, iterative approach to delivery and excellence
- Getting things done!
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar, Fuelled by BDO today!