Lixar is looking for a Team Lead to become part of our team. As a team lead, you will be part of a team supporting and participating in the ongoing development of leading-edge applications. The ideal candidate will be someone who has experience being the lead on a single full-stack software development team, both delivery as well as people management. Ideally, you have technical depth and skills with .Net, SQL, and cloud infrastructure as well.
As an experienced Team Lead, you will have:
- 5+ years of previous development experience
- 2+ years team leadership experience, including people management
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to manage time and priorities of an entire team effectively
- Experience working on and leading enterprise-level projects that involved at least four or more team members
- Demonstrable experience interfacing with clients in extracting use cases and deriving requirements
- Strong experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Experience with working and managing remotely, across timezones
- Able to communicate effectively within a development team and with clients
- Proven people management skills, coaching and mentoring
- Experience using RESTful and SOAP Web Service technologies: ASP.NET, AJAX, JSON, XML
- Working experience with OO Patterns: Singleton, Façade, Factory, Visitor
- Experience with Test Automation frameworks: NUnit, Nmock, EasyMock
- Knowledge of Database and data frameworks technology: RDBMS, ADO.NET, ODBC, NHibernate, SQLServer
With these attributes:
- A sense of humor
- Like knowing that your routine is in fact, not routine
- Come with strong opinions, but hold them loosely
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Have “attention to detail” as your middle name
- Be comfortable communicating with all levels of management and peers
- Not blame others for your mistakes
- Exceptional client communication skills
- Get things done!
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar today!