Lixar is looking for a Technical Account Manager to maintain and expand the existing relationship with our clients, to achieve assigned strategic account objectives and to grow Lixar’s presence in the market. This position is a ‘work from home’ opportunity, and the incumbent must be located in Calgary, and be willing to travel as required.
You must have the ability to multitask, be a natural relationship builder, keep detailed records of the interactions with clients, have technical chops, and be a team player. Lixar is looking for candidates that are organized, flexible, professional, and fun. Ideally, you anticipate a need and deliver the solution without being asked.
As a Technical Account Manager, you need:
- Practical management (account or project) experience, preferably in the software industry;
- A technical background, either software development / cloud / and/or Data Analytics; or project management in the software development space;
- Experience working in enterprise solutions, the relevant technologies and partner ecosystems;
- Experience in working with large clients and delivering projects and services;
- Access to a vehicle for client visits;
- Ability/willingness to travel as necessary.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Act as the client advocate within Lixar and as a trusted advisor within the Account;
- Develop and maintain relationships at all management levels within the Account, ensuring Lixar is positioned to influence the decision process for all pursuits;
- Attend regular client site meetings;
- Review all new and existing opportunities with sales executive to facilitate collective agreements on strategic approach;
- Attend sales group meetings, concerning sales, targets and forecasts, create and present qualified opportunities to Sales Executive for review;
- Communicate with the client for RFA’s, SOW, project status and other project related activities
- Facilitate building of RFA, SOW, invoicing and general liaising between customer and Lixar;
- Coordinate with Lixar Delivery Team on project status ensuring delivery expectations are met;
- Working with the Director of Sales, develop and drive a focused strategy towards the account by knowing their business issues, market, and the relevant Lixar offerings and delivery capabilities that are relevant to the Account;
- Define and drive Lixar’s strategy for alliances and partnerships within the Account.
- Identify, and contact decision makers amongst the targeted opportunities in order to start sales process;
- Generate and follow up on new relationships within the account;
- Coordinate sales activities for Sales Executives;
- Introduce new corporate services to Account.
Delivery and Client Fulfillment
- Oversee delivery of all agreed services to the Account in line with contractual requirements;
- Capture accurate and complete information in CRM system;
- Set up, coordinate, and attend Account visits and customer specific marketing activities as required;
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure projects are delivered on time and meet the client quality and value expectations;
- Confirm receipts of and ensures internal processing of customer order processing in a timely manner;
- Participate in internal training sessions, meetings, skill and professional development cases.
What you must value:
- A sense of humour
- Knowing that your routine is in fact, not routine
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Creation and promotion of an environment where people are on-side and feel a collective sense of success.
- Be comfortable communicating with all levels of management and peers
- Not blame others for your mistakes
- Get things done!
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar today!