Lixar I.T. is looking for a Technical Team Lead to join our Automotive team. As a team lead, you will be supporting and participating in the ongoing development of leading edge applications. The ideal candidate will be a senior developer who has experience working directly with clients, excellent communication skills and a sense of commitment to customer satisfaction.
As a Technical Team Lead, you have:
- 6+ years of full-stack programming experience
- 2+ years team lead experience
- Strong experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud
- Excellent communication skills
- Client-facing experience
- An ability to take responsibility and run with tasks and projects
- Excellent understanding of development best practices
Preferably, you also have a few of the following:
- Experience designing AWS solutions based on multiple services
- Good knowledge of databases (MySQL, SQL Server, Maria, Aurora, Oracle, etc.)
- Comfortable with NoSQL storage (MongoDb, DynamoDB, Cassandra, Redshift, etc.)
- Good understanding of data analytics tools and services (ML, Hadoop; EMR; HDInsight; Jupyter Notebooks, PANDAs, Spark, Hive, Presto, Storm, etc.)
- Node.js web servers
- Exposure to serverless architectures
- AWS deployment and devops best practices
- Understanding of the care and feeding of containers and container orchestration frameworks
As the ideal candidate, you:
- Have a sense of humour
- Know that your routine is in fact, not routine
- Be comfortable communicating with all levels of management and peers
- Have an eye for detail
- Don’t blame others for your mistakes
- Get things done!
Sound like you?
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar today!