It’s an exciting time to be working with data. Organizations everywhere are beginning to accept that data needs to be a huge part of their business. At Lixar, we have the privilege to help them get there.
- We get to solve complex and challenging data problems every day.
- We shape, store and analyze all kinds of data into workable forms for reporting and machine learning.
- We work in most of the major relational database platforms and various flavours of Hadoop to ingest, transform and analyze data from a diverse set of domains to power data-driven decisions for our customers.
- We tell the data’s story leveraging tools like Tableau, Power BI and D3.js.
We’re looking for a Technical Team Lead with a passion for Business Intelligence & Analytics to join our practice.
- You’ll be leading brilliant people through challenging projects, mentoring and coaching your team to success and participating in an extremely vibrant and engaging data community.
- You’ll work with clients and help them define and achieve their data roadmap.
- You’ll build data platforms from the ground up and support pre-existing analytics pipelines.
- You’ll work in Azure, AWS and on-premise building solutions to complicated problems.
- You’ll support the Data Science team and the Data Visualization team to bring data to life.
- Are passionate about data
- Have 6+ years of experience in a technical field with increasing responsibilities
- Have 2+ years of experience leading technical teams
- Know your way through at least a few major relational DBs
- Can write SQL in your sleep
- Have worked with modern BI tools like Power BI or Tableau
- Understand Data Warehousing and things like Star & Snowflake
- Have programming skills in languages like Java, C#, Scala or Python
- Communicate exceptionally well with management, peers, and clients
- Have a sense of humour
You may be the person we’re looking for!
Send your résumé and salary expectations to Lixar today!