Effective date: November 30, 2018
Lixar I.T. Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://lixar.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We may collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to voluntarily provide us personal data when:
- You request information about our services;
- You submit questions to us;
- You subscribe to our mailing lists;
- You choose to submit your resume in relation to career opportunities posted on our site
The personal data that you provide may be used to communicate with you in connection with your various inquiries and subscriptions or for consideration of employment, and will be kept for the time period in which it is necessary for the purpose it was collected.
Lixar may also use logs to collect data about use of this Service. Logs may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. The server logs may be reviewed for security purposes (IE to detect intrusions into our network).
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We use different types of cookies as summarized below:
• Google Analytics (_gat)
• Google Analytics (_ga)
• Google Analytics (_gid)
These cookies collect data to help us understand how our visitors use the Website and how we can improve the Website.
• 48 months
• 24 hours
• 24 hours
These cookies remember choices you make to improve your experience
• 48 hours
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Use of Data
Lixar I.T. Inc. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your province, state, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Canada and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Canada and the United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data Legal Requirements
Lixar I.T. Inc. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Lixar I.T. Inc.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
Lixar makes every reasonable effort to ensure that Personal Information collected, if any, is protected against loss, theft and unauthorized access. In doing so, Lixar relies on physical, legal and other organizational measures.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Service providers may include:
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Captain Form
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Access to Information and Challenging Compliance
By law, an individual has a right to:
- request access to Personal Information about him/her under our custody and control;
- request that inaccuracies or omissions with respect to his or her Personal Information be corrected; and
- request that we destroy Personal Information under our custody and control, subject to reasonable notice and relevant legal or regulatory obligations.
Complaints or concerns with respect to Lixar’s compliance with the present Policy should be directed to the Company’s Director of Technology (firstname.lastname@example.org). Should you be unsatisfied with our response to your complaint or concern, you may contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada at:
Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada
Place Victoria | 30 Rue Victoria. Gatineau, Quebec. J8X 4H6
- By email: email@example.com